Time to get back into posting monthly goals (as originally inspired by Katelyn), and as it’s not TOO far into the month, yet, I figured today would be a good time for that! As usual, I have a list for Personal Goals, and one for Business Goals. So, what am I aiming for this month? Let’s find out!
(Thanks to Jarnett Photography for this image from the shoot-out last week!)
– Workout 3-4 times per week
– Drink at LEAST one full Nalgene bottle of water per day (I know I’m supposed to have two – a full 64 ounces – but at least I’m starting somewhere!)
– Read the book of 1st Samuel
– Start reading a fictional book already on my shelf, but not yet read (The Wizard of Oz, Wind in the Willow & Mansfield Park are all contenders!)
– Get & set-up a bed frame
– Better organize clothes & shoes & keep them that way!
– Hang up canvas art over bed
– Try out a new recipe for soup
– Print out all emailed receipts, & categorize
– Total ALL receipts & mileage
– Set up meeting with CPA
– Design new Sample Album
– Blog at least 3 times a week
– Submit 1-2 weddings to be featured
– Look into new branding/packaging materials
– Go to WPPI & learn lots!
I didn’t want to aim for TOO much this month, since I am attending WPPI, which will be a pretty awesome (and possibly overwhelming!) week out of the month. But I’m well on my way with some of those things, and still have plenty to accomplish with several of them.
What about you guys? What are YOUR goals, either personal or business-related, for this month?