Now that baby fashion is one of my new passions, I thought it would be fun to share a few of the items I’m oohing and ahhing over for Llewyn’s Fall wardrobe! There are SO many cute baby boy items out there, and if money was no object…well, his wardrobe would be endless. ;) But since I DO have to narrow my focus, these are some things I’ve got my eye on.
01. An adorable Fall coat like this 3-in-1 from Baby Gap. Sadly, it’s sold out in Llewyn’s size, so I’m going to have to search around for something similar. But, I’d love to find an olive green something. (Then again, mustard or navy would be close seconds)
02. I’m just loving these bandana bibs! Llewyn is becoming quite the drool monster, and though there are LOTS of bibs in this style, this brand is one of the more affordable that I’ve found, while also still having really cute patterns and designs.
03. Oh man. How fabulous are these little booties?! They’re on the pricer side, but I just love the unique mixture of the blue flannel and caramel leather. Pretty sure these would be an amazing statement piece for his little wardrobe.
04. Since it’s so hard to keep track of pacifiers, especially when going out and about, I really want to get one or two clips and these are by far the cutest I’ve seen. I love that they’re just simple, beautiful leather and come in the perfect colors to compliment Llewyn’s clothes.
05. I’m just obsessed with little baby sweatpants and leggings. That’s what Llewyn lives in on a daily basis because they’re not only soft and comfortable, they’re just super cute. Heather gray, striped gray, plain gray….I love them all. Anytime I find cute ones on sale I try to snag them up!
For you other mamas out there, what are some of your favorite finds for your little ones this Fall?