Two things I love: 1) shopping for a baby girl (obviously) and 2) collaborating with other companies that are doing great things! Baby Cubby is such a cute one-stop-shop for some of the most popular (and my most-admired) baby brands and boutiques that are out there. I mean, what can a new mama appreciate more than only having to pay shipping ONCE and being able to add several items they’ve been eying from one place instead of multiple websites and shops? I love how well-curated their selection is and I found several of the items I’d been wanting for Margot all on their site! So, I thought I’d share what I snagged and why I love each one.
- Billy Bibs – I have lovvvved these adorable bibs since I had Llewyn two years ago, but feeling like most of their styles suit girls better, I decided I would wait for if/when I had a girl to get to own one. Now that that time has come, it was so hard to choose WHICH one I wanted, but naturally felt like my first should be a mustard yellow one. They’re cute and reversible so you really get two in one and they have such a cute selection of lots of different ones!
- Little Unicorn Muslin Swaddlers – I LOVED our muslin blankets when Llewyn was little because they’re so soft, lightweight and multi-purpose. Since Margot’s room is going to have some black & white elements in it I decided to go with these cute, simple designs from Little Unicorn. I can’t wait to wrap her up in them!
- Covered Goods Nursing & All Purpose Cover – These bad boys weren’t around when I was getting stuff before Llewyn was born (at least not enough to have come up in my circle). But this style of nursing/carseat cover is so much cuter than what I had last time. Love that it comes in so many patterns, and of course I felt the stripe calling my name!
- Loved by Sophia Claire pacifier clip – These adorable braided leather clips are so cute and I hope to build a little collection of them. I went for the olive green one because I thought it would be a cute accent whether she’s wearing mustard yellow, black & white, gray or chambray (the main colors I plan to put her in ;). But I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them!
- Oli & Carol teethers – These natural rubber teethers are sooo adorable! I, of course, love the vibrant pop of this yellow one, but they have lots of options! With the controversy over whether or not Sophie the Giraffes are all filled with mold or not, I decided I wanted to have some other teething toy options around for Margot and this is the perfect start to a new little collection!
So excited about each of these items, and am already resisting the urge to order more from Baby Cubby until after Margot is here. Also, I had a small issue with the order I placed and the customer service was so quick and helpful – which is always a huge win for a company in my book. So, if you haven’t already, go check them out especially if you’re working on a baby registry and want one place to easily add lots of favorites to your list! Loved collaborating with them on this post and hope it gives you some fun ideas for your own little one, or little ones in your life that you get to shop for. :)