hi, i'm tori!

I'm a self-proclaimed sentimentalist who believes in photography that evokes emotion, looks effortless, and feels real. Here on my blog, you'll find my work, my outfit inspiration, goals, and more. I'm glad you're here!

for the sentimentally inclined.

stylish Wedding & lifestyle imagery

browse the posts

Jeremiah | Senior Portraits

If you saw the preview post of Jeremiah’s senior portraits a little over a week ago, it’s possible you were just as smitten with his amazing sense of style and great hair as I was, and have been eager to see the rest of the shoot. Well, all I can say is: you’re in luck! Because this post is featuring just that!

One of my favorite things about Jeremiah is that not only does he have great style, but he draws his inspiration from people and things that actually have MEANING to him. The coat he’s wearing was his dad’s, and the brief case he’s carrying was his uncle’s. Clearly great style runs in the Moore family genetics, and Jeremiah is carrying it on brilliantly.

Did I mention that his dad did some modeling in college? I think THAT may just run in the family, too…. I mean, he CLEARLY knows how to work it for the camera, wouldn’t you agree??

But even cooler than his sense of style, Jeremiah is a passionate, God-loving, driven young man. He has awesome aspirations for being a business owner, and to do it in such a way that helps those most in need. In addition to THAT, he’s a gifted musician. Take note now, world, because this guy is going places!

If he wasn’t cool enough as it is, he ALSO enjoys photography, himself, and has a great Nikon film camera that he loves using. So, naturally, it needed to be included in some photos.

And JUST as the sunlight got most dramatic, we found a location that would utilize it to the fullest. These are probably my favorites from the shoot.

And by the end, apparently he was ready to jump off a ledge. Haha.

It was a great shoot, with an amazing subject, and I’m so glad to have Jeremiah and his family as such great friends. Happy senior year, Jer! I know you’re going to accomplish some amazingly rad things. :)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication

February 15th, 2012 at 10:33 am

Wow! Tori! These are fabulous! I love them!

2. Jennifer (Deleted Space Creative)

February 15th, 2012 at 10:34 am

Tori, this is amazing! One of of my favorite shoots of yours ever, for sure, and definitely the coolest senior portrait session I’ve seen. It has a definite Vanity Fair feel to it, I think. Great work. I’m kind of wishing I could graduate high school all over again.

And Jeremiah? Needs to submit these to an agency. Those modeling genes were obviously redistributed quite well.

3. Anna

February 15th, 2012 at 10:39 am

Snazzy! I love them :)

4. Regan

February 15th, 2012 at 11:03 am

These are just amazing!! I was sad to see the post come to an end!! Hands down the most creative and captivating senior shoot I have ever seen. Just wow. Great job!!

5. Janet (THGphotography)

February 15th, 2012 at 11:32 am

Wonderful shoot! Certainly a breath of fresh air. You can just tell what a fabulous time you both had. Absolutely love the bw of him in the window seat!!

6. Rachel Leigh Greene

February 15th, 2012 at 11:50 am

These are SOOO snazzy! Great job, Tori AND Jeremiah!!

7. Chelsea LaVere

February 15th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

One of the coolest senior sessions I’ve ever seen! Well done (for you and Jeremiah!)! :)

8. They call me ;Bince

February 15th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Jere”miah” oh “miah” … classic. Props to the ugliest (that’s a compliment) photo shoot I’ve ever seen. ;B

9. Hannah Nicole

February 15th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Tori, you’re a mad genius. These are so stinking snazzy! Love them all oh so much.

10. Hope Helms

February 15th, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Um, these are AWESOME.

11. Chloe

February 16th, 2012 at 12:19 pm

These are incredible! He has great fashion sense and you photographed him wonderfully.

12. Leah

February 17th, 2012 at 11:31 am

Such an awesome shoot! You are going places with your talent!! This is definitely magazine quality work! Love his taste in style too! Cheers to you! :)

13. Chelsea Patricia

February 27th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

What a stylish dude!

I love each and every one of these shots–perfectly captured!

14. Serena

February 27th, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Fantastic work, Tori! Also, this guy’s style = amazing.

15. Renewal | Worship With TeenPact » Marvelous Things Photography | Blog

May 29th, 2012 at 10:52 am

[…] amazing creatives (who are just SOME of the talented people that made this project happen) are Jeremiah Moore, Clayton Chambers, Lydia Shanks, Nate Kirby, Whitney Pritchett, Zach Chambers, Garrett Blaising, […]

16. 2012 Recap | Favorite Portraits » Marvelous Things Photography | Blog

January 8th, 2013 at 2:09 pm

[…] 1. Jeremiah Senior Shoot | 2. Soleil Paden for JM Flora | 3. Chrissy | 4. Jeremiah | 5. Sally Maternity Shoot | 6. Lelia Marie | 7. Asher | 8. Fashion Headshots for The Bride’s Cafe | 9. Soleil | 10. Lelia | 11. Chrissy | 12. Asher Pin it Portraits « 2012 Recap | My Amazing Wedding Clients […]

on instagram