How is it even POSSIBLE that I’m writing this post?! I’m still in awe that my little baby is already a year old. It’s been a whirlwind these past 12 months. Some really hard days, a lot of sleepless nights, health struggles, and all the caffeine. But so very much joy. A ton of laughter, more kisses than I can count, snuggles upon snuggles and a growing boy whose adventurous personality shines more each day. What a joy it’s been to have Llewyn Monroe in our lives this past year!
A few highlights from 12-months!
- Loves Patty-Cake & clapping his hands (and thinks that clapping his hands means you will do Patty Cake on demand ;)
- Favorite books are Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Little Blue Truck, and Hide & Seek Sophie
- Blows kisses!
- Eats so much more food, so much more independently. Loves grilled chicken, smoothies, & cheerios especially.
- Is almost 19 pounds
- Still only has one tooth, but I think another one is around the corner
- Loves dancing to fun music (especially Can’t Stop The Feeling by JT!)
- Gets into everything and has more falls due to still not being super balanced yet
Was not buying this whole cupcake thing. Haha!
We didn’t do a big party, but celebrated with a few of my family members that were able to be in town. Even though we wish all of our families lived closer and could have been here, there is no doubt that Llewyn is one loved little boy and we are so grateful for all the MANY ways that our little family has been supported and loved on over this past year. What a treasure he is, and I can’t wait for the months and years to come! :)