You guyyyyys. THE DAY HAS COME. We’ve been hard at work for the last week (and beyond) to finalize all of the details to get everything right and it’s finally done! Just LOOK at this shiny new blog home! Isn’t it just the best?! I’m SO thrilled with my new branding! If you haven’t, yet, you of COURSE need to go check out the fabulous new site, as well! Jennifer Olmstead has outdone herself, yet again, and I’m so, so excited for this new online presence to better encompass my new brand. These are exciting times!
And, of course, there’s no better way to celebrate a new launch than with a fun give-away! One of the things I’ve always been really excited about is supporting other small, creative businesses. The fact that I can do that as part of my business, as well as my personal shopping, is so great to me. It gives everything so much more meaning to know it was locally made, or hand made by other people who have poured their heart and soul into making their own business successful, as I’ve done for mine.
So, for this fun round-up of items, I gathered some of my favorite things from a few fabulous Richmond-owned businesses because there’s nothing more fitting for my new brand than wanting to share some of the things I enjoy most with YOU!
Here’s what you get in this wonderful bundle:
– A June Jar: I literally use mine every single day. I love this thing! It’s BPA-free and the perfect size to help make sure you’re drinking enough water, or taking your favorite smoothie or iced coffee beverage with you on the go, or throughout your house. Plus, the company is owned by my sweet friend Amelia!
– A bag of Lamplighter’s Tall Bike Blend coffee: This is my favorite local coffee shop, and on top of having some of the best coffee around, they have two adorable locations and amazing branding. I love the coffee, myself, but it’s also one of my favorites to give as a gift because I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love it!
– Square Trade Goods Fig & Sage Candle: I absolutely love candles. I pretty much have one burning on my desk at all times, and I positively love these locally made ones. They have some of the most unique scents and the Fig & Sage is my top favorite. It’s guaranteed to make your home or office a happier, more relaxing place!
– Beautiful handmade leather sunglasses case from Helm & Craft, purchased at my favorite local vintage store Addison Handmade & Vintage: I’m a sucker for handcrafted leather goods, and this case caught my eye as soon as I saw it! I tend to throw my sunglasses in my purse whenever not wearing them, yet I’m always worried about scratching them up. This solves all of those problems for anyone else who may have the same predicament!
– Wonderfully boho earrings from Eometrie, also purchased at Addison Handmade & Vintage: My favorite types of earrings, lately, are fun and unique studs. I’ve been eyeing several pieces from her and think these beautiful earrings would make such a fun addition to any wardrobe!
– Dark Chocolate Salted Caramels from Gearhart’s Chocolates: This local company makes some delicious stuff, but these knock it out of the park. Dark chocolate caramels are my favorite type of candies, and they know how to do them right!
Lots of good stuff, right?! I’d love to keep all of it for myself, but hopefully whoever wins will enjoy it as much as I would. :) Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter the give-away! I will announce the winner next Monday!
Thanks again to all of you for your support and excitement in my business over these 7 years, and for your encouragement as I take this new step in the branding. I’m so excited for all that is yet to come and to continue to share life with you all through this beautiful corner of the internet!