It’s unbelievable that Llewyn is ALMOST A YEAR OLD (as of next Monday)! But I’m cherishing the rest of him being 11-months and excited to share his photos today!
Things of note from this month:
- Went on his first roadtrip (9 hours) and did great!
- Cut his first tooth (!!!!)
- Finally hit 18 pounds (and then lost some while sick, but still!)
- Got his first double ear infection :(
- Favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Discovered how to shake his head and now it’s his favorite
- Loves walking (while I hold his hands) & standing/playing with his musical toy
- Is rather independent when eating & likes to feed himself
- Favorite foods are still avocado toast, black beans & rice, & apple/banana puree pouches
Love this kid SO much and this phase of life with him is so fun and full of joy! Such a gift watching him daily grow and learn and gain new skills. :)