So, posting goals every two months seems to be what works for me these days, hah. June and July have been full months with a lot of exciting things and many great highlights. Such as celebrating Llewyn’s first birthday!, shooting my first ever proposal, discovering Brewer’s Cafe, sharing a styled shoot I got to dream up, going to the #CreativeRVA marketplace, having a beautiful wedding featured on Style Me Pretty, sending out my first batch of The Wedding Guide (more to come on that, soon!), a super fun urban senior shoot, pool days with my favorite guys, visiting new cool places around the city, shooting an amazing motherhood lifestyle session with new friends, finally getting more into Snapchat, getting our dining room chairs reupholstered, and so many wonderful moments with Llewyn. These days keep me busy, but they are full of so much joy!
My June goals ended up as follows:
- Get back to drinking at least 3 tumblers of water a day (Oh I’ve been sooo bad about this)
Be active for at least 15 minutes 3x a week Get another round of things ready to take to Goodwill Celebrate Llewyn’s first birthday! Finish book for community group & start a new one
- Create/order 2014 & 2015 photo books
Spend 20-30 minutes weekly strategically planning some new content inspiration(Began a new process for this…) Choose 3 business-related books to read Purchase at least one of those books & begin reading
- Photograph office
- Submit 2 more shoots
- Update web galleries
Create new website page Do Jenna Kutcher’s Instagram challenge!
Grateful for what I DID accomplish, and super aware of what I need to get better at (especially drinking water, lately!). So, here’s what I’m working on this month and next:
- Implement “home day” & have focused time weekly for cleaning & house projects
- Start waking up 10 minutes earlier
- Workout at least 3x/week
- Create & order 2014 photo books
- Time for personal reading at least 15-minutes 3x/week
- Travel to MI for time with family!
- Begin working on venue guide
- KonMari Office closet
- Clean Office & Photograph
- Transfer rest of data from old laptop to new
- Buy new HD for iMac backup
- Watch at least 3 more installments of Instagram With Intention
- Get business things up to date (mileage, sales tax, receipts)
- Update 1 website gallery
- Begin reading business book
Excited for what the rest of this month and all of August will hold! Especially hoping to create better habits with home projects, reading & water-drinking. So, here’s hoping… ;) What’s one major thing you accomplished in July? What are you most excited to tackle in August? Here’s to cheering each other on!